Beauty comes from within

Click to view larger image

Another pretty little digital stamp from Lili of the Valley Designs. I love working with digital stamps.  Firstly, they are about 1/3rd the cost of rubber stamps, you don't need to purchase inks, if you purchase pre coloured digital stamps (which I love using inbetween times), you can save money on expensive colouring pens as well.  Digital stamps are also re-sizeable, don't take up room in your craft room (if you are fortunate enough to have a craft room), and they are easily stored on your computer hard drive or portable memory stick.  I'm a sucker for perfection and I find that digital is the way to go for me.  I can print off papers, toppers and honestly, if you were to see my craft space, you would be utterly surprised.  It's tiny.  

Card recipe

Square card stock, Lili of the Valley Designs pre-coloured digital stamp, various size buttons, layered digital scrapbook background papers, border stitching (various kits), flax flower topper, string bow, home made greeting, check bow to finish.   

Have a great day!




Please note: All my cards are OOAK.  I am not affiliated with any craft company and do not make any commission from mentioning companies on my blogsite.  

Popular posts