Personalised wedding card

Click to view larger image

Much as I love CAS (clean and simple) cards, I like to step away from such from time to time to create something a little more embellished. Loved making this little card. Card making is a great pastime to have on a cold, wet and miserable day when all you want to do is stay indoors.

Card recipe

Cream card stock, various digital papers taken from Frances Digital Kit, Lili of the Valley Designs pre-coloured digital stamp, various sizes of flower toppers (also from Frances Digital Kit), digital wording created in Photoshop, square die-cut topper embellished with digital papers and digital border.  

Have a great day!




Please noteAll my cards are OOAK.  I am not affiliated with any craft company and do not make any commission from mentioning companies on my blogsite.  

Popular posts