Thank you card

Click to view larger image

Woop, woop!  Lili of the Valley Designs had a fab sale at the end of December.... all digital stamps for £1.49 (which is less than the price of a cup of coffee).  I really love a bargain and tend to wait until the sales or whenever there are price drops before buying craft items - that way I can grab a bargain at a fraction of the original price.  

There are always price drops and bargains to be found - you just need to know where to look!  

Card recipe

6" x 6" square card stock, Lili of the Valley Designs pre-coloured digital stamp, digital cross stitch border, buttons (various colours), computer generated "Thank you" greeting, digital background papers (various layered), green bow to complete.

Have a great day!

Please note: All my cards are OOAK.  I am not affiliated with any craft company and do not make any commission from mentioning companies on my blogsite.  

Popular posts