Yummy new papers - festive video

 Click to view larger image

Check out the paper kit I used to make this card in the video below

Best viewed in Youtube or HD

Love the little snowman stamp by Mo's Digital Pencil.  It was one I downloaded from Mo's Patreon page (see information on the left hand side of the blog for details).  I flipped a copy and merged it to make 'two' snowmen and this seemed to work really well.  I then arranged the "Let it Snow" greeting behind the two snowmen.  

I used a kit called 'Freezing' by Oohlala Scraps Digital Design.  Watch out for more of these gorgeous papers appearing in my card creations in the coming weeks.  They are so pretty and even nicer printed off using a good quality paper.

Card recipe

Square card stock, Mo's Digital Pencil "Let it Snow" digital stamp, green silk bow, square digital patterned stamp, square cross stitch digital borders (x2), greeting topper came with digital stamp, squiggle ribbon border around centre of card, digital scrapbook background papers by Oohlala Scraps Digital Design. 

Have a great day!



Please note: All my cards are OOAK.  I am not affiliated with any craft company and do not make any commission from mentioning companies on my blogsite.  



Popular posts