Peace, love & Joy

Click to view larger image

Love, love, love this little Christmas stamp by Mo's Digital Pencil.  I spent some time designing this card yesterday—choosing the colours and complimentary background papers to match.  I was going to use shades of blue, but opted for more earthy tones instead.  

I treated myself to three new digital stamps from Mo's collection yesterday, including this one, so watch out for them in the coming days.  

Q. Do you use digi stamps with your card creations, and if so, who is your favourite designer(s)?  At the moment mine are Mo's Digital Pencil and Lili of the Valley Designs.  

Card recipe

Square card stock, Mo's Digital Pencil digi stamp (Katie & Bear), Promarker pens to colour, brown silk bow, square stitched digital stamp around the topper edges, digital greeting came with the stamp, brown ribbon border around the centre of the card, background papers from various digital scrapbook kits, paper rose. 

Have a great day!




Please note: All my cards are OOAK.  I am not affiliated with any craft company and do not make any commission from mentioning companies on my blogsite.  

Popular posts