Joy to the world Christmas card

Click to view larger image

Enjoyed colouring this digital stamp from Lili of the Valley Designs yesterday afternoon.  It's very sweet and perfect for Christmas.  I love pre coloured digital stamps for the sake of time, but I do like to colour my own stamps as well. 

Card recipe

6" x 4" card stock, Lili of the Valley Designs digital stamp (from the "Christmas Band" set which includes .png files), Promarker colouring pens to colour stamp, snow background is an overlay downloaded from a freebie site (sorry I can't remember the name of the site), checked red bow, "Joy to the world" greeting generated on computer, background papers by Blooming Grace digital scrapbook kit, stitches by Bloomin Grace ditital scrapbook kit, buttons (various sizes). 

Have a great day!




Please note: All my cards are OOAK.  I am not affiliated with any craft company and do not make any commission from mentioning companies on my blogsite.  

Popular posts